We, at the Shrine, firmly believe the message of Our Lady of Good Help is one for the whole world to know, and we invite all who feel called to share in this mission and invite others to find refuge in the peace-filled grounds where the Blessed Mother appeared.
Sharing in the mission as an Ambassador can include:
- Sharing the message and history of Our Blessed Mother’s apparition to Adele Brise with your parish, community, or loved ones (putting out Shrine brochures, talking at your church, or hosting an event centered around the story of Adele).
- Promoting upcoming events at the National Shrine in your diocese, church, or community (hanging Shrine event flyers, creating a group to go, attending yourself).
- Inviting and encouraging others to visit the National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help and experience the presence of Our Lady there
- Living out Mary’s call to Adele, especially fostering conversion, teaching the children, and ministering to the sick and old.
- Staying in touch on the Shrine’s updates, news, and happenings.
- Praying for the Shrine and inviting others to join in prayer as well.